Videos of some of the people behind Neuro Linguistic Programming
– Demonstrates the compulsion blowout technique to eliminate a compulsion to collect things.
– Demonstrates a process in his inimitable style.
– Explains “what is NLP” for him.
– Videos include some clips of Erickson and Robert Dilts and Jeffrey Zeig talking about their experiences with Erickson
– talks about the history of NLP and what he has added to his ideas in the meantime to correct some of the original flaws and gaps.
– in this short clip, Fritz talks about the origins of his dream technique.
– talks about the 3 pillars you must have to support you in getting what you want.
– this video shows Virginia’s incredible ability to accept the person’s model of the world, to connect and to develop rapport.
– in this video, kinesthetic, visual and auditory anchors are demonstrated and made explicit. There is also a very funny piece about stealing anchors.
, or eye patterns – this video clearly shows how to elicit and detect eye patterns
– some funny reframes from comedian Richard Stockton.
– these two videos demonstrate the overlapping technique to deal with a chocolate addiction. This shows how the pattern can be used to change like to dislike.
Process – Demonstration of a Swish pattern
Explanation – Steve Andreas explains the keys to making this pattern work.
– In this hilarious video, Alec Baldwin unwittingly demonstrates the power of this NLP technique (not quite in the order we would do it)
– This video example shows the basic process and how seamlessly the steps can go together.