- Meta Model: Our generalizations are the rules and categories we use to manage our lives.
- A German word relating to the wholeness of things. A collection that is more than the sum of its parts. In NLP it refers to collections of memories and emotions that create a wholeness. An experience has an integrity that is damaged by breaking it up into parts. Such as interrupting an unwanted response by altering the strategy. Fritz Perls was the founder of Gestalt therapy.
- Global Specific
- Meta Program: The chunk size of information. Do we prefer the big picture or the details to understand? One of the most important Meta Programs.
- Gustatory System Processing
- Representational System: Our sense of taste is a primitive system; it is not so valued in our modern world.
NLP Glossary - Definitions and Terms